Taya turned 6 months yesterday (time has flown)! We love our little babe!
Taya in a nutshell right now:
- Alternate noises between lip buzzes, squeal screams, mamama, dadada, bababa, ... oh yes, and an occasional cry here and there
- Roll around like crazy (she could put any fire out! - insert courtesy laugh here)
- Laugh (but we have to work for it and it's always in response to bouncing her, tossing her, swinging her, etc. -- the lady loves to move!)
- Shake her head and hips back and forth
- Suck on EVERYTHING
- Smile at and flirt with strangers and friends OFTEN
- Work on sitting up (definitely still in progress)
- Stand on our laps lots and lots
- Arch her back for fun - over and over again
HAPPY HALF-BIRTHDAY TAYA!!!