Sunday, October 3, 2010

Chillin Dyllan

Here is my Baby Darlin.  Darlin Dyllan.  Chillin Dyllan.  DyllanbaJyllan.  So many wonderful names to snuggle her with.  She is somewhat chill and easy going much of the time, so it fits.  Taya loves to tromp around the house saying 'Dyllan's chillin/Chillin Dyllan/DyllanbaJyllan' - it never gets old. 
I took these photos in a few different sittings (and the others I've shared so far here, here, and on my sidebar) between about 6 & 18 days of age.  She has been the perfect practice subject for me with photography, hence the abundance!
We are all in love with her; she is now smiling, slightly doing soft laughs, and cooing up a storm. 
We're so happy to have her!



















9 comments:

Caitlyn said...

I love all the pictures. They capture a lot of different moods. Way to go with the photography-She seems like a sweet baby.

Kara Forristall said...

Lovely photos Breanne! So many frame worthy shots. Love the little dress in the first two! So when do you start advertising for baby photo sessions? =]

Bekka said...

Beautiful photos as always. I love chillin' Dyllan's little buns.

Janalee said...

my fave is the crib shot, the light and comp. the b/w feet are so sharp too! they all look really great, my little up-and-comer.

Emily said...

Your home really is the perfect setting for photos. They look professional, some of which look like they could be editorial for furniture or whatnot. And my favorite part besides Dyllan is the mobile!!! So pretty and fun. Did you make it?

Sarita Serup said...

LOVE them. You've got some mighty talent, Breanne. Especially love: the one with Paul on the bed with the window in the background, of Dyllan on the blue chair, and the crib shot with that super duper origami mobile!
Again, LOVE them!
It was so nice to chat on Skype-- you look absolutely beautiful and being a mother of two seems to bring out the best in you, friend!
XOXO

Jen said...

You are so talented and whatever you touch turns out great! Awesome photos!

Jessica said...

Beautiful. I love all the photos, especially the one of Paul and Dyllan on the bed.

Suzanne said...

These pics are amazing - you did such a wonderful job and she is sooooooo cute. What a love bug. I love it! What a beautiful family!