Monday, April 27, 2009

Pure ...

Heaven ...

This homemade buttermilk syrup & this Belgian waffle recipe topped with real whipped cream & fresh strawberries throw a party in your mouth/combine for exquisite dreamland/provide scrumptiously lucious pleasance for your taste buds!!

(If you are a food critic, please take my food critic language satire lightly!  ..... What?   You don't think I could possibly attract a food critic with this post?)

(FYI:  Did you know you can skip buying butter milk and instead stir together 1 Tbsp. lemon juice or vinegar with almost 1 C. milk, let it sit for 5 minutes & then call it good as buttermilk? ..Works like a charm!)

(If you decide to make this breakfast, don't say I didn't warn you of snow mound-like amounts of sugar requirements - I'm warning you now)

(   )

(Just wanted to do one more set of ( )   )

8 comments:

Breanne said...

Oh, and I meant to ask, what is your food heaven? Do tell.

(this is one of MANY of my food heavens)

Bianca said...

That's it right there. Waffles are my favorite. Well breakfast in general. Another heaven is the blue cheese wedge at Blue Bayou (Disneyland), but I like mine with Ranch. Sooooo heavenly!

XO said...

A perfectly ripened mango...but I've only ever had one in Brazil, so my guess is you'd have to be in a tropical country to really get the best of that fruit.

Sung said...

Sushi! I can eat sushi for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Yum!!

Denise said...

(I want to know where the heck the recipe is) (my food heaven... oh there are too many to name, I love most food and like everything else.) (do you like my parenthesis?)

Janalee said...

like denise, there are too many to name. Right now my secret stash snack is a cranberry/pineapple/peanut/white choc chip mix from Sprouts.

3 Bay B Chicks said...

It is almost dinnertime here, and now I am hungry for breakfast.

Not that I think my kids would mind!

-Francesca

Julie said...

Hi Breanne,
our hubby's play b-ball together and I was asked to give you guys our accountants name and number. Info is as follows:
Jack Shahbazian
(480) 775-3887
Happy Blogging!!